Friday, January 26, 2007

the wonderful day

Today was unparalleled
there were many girls that were very happy women and I was able to see them and smile and joke with them and it was like a dream. how wonderful to have them with their bracelets and their smiles and their big eyes
and oh their big happy mouths. and their voices that are like little damp
flute sounds..
and the georgian girl whose name escapes me now was it sonia oh but the wonderful thing the thing that made me the happiest was lil miss beautiful Christie who i sat next to in lab right away
I made sure to do that and not really talk to her and then when the teacher told everyone to introduce myself to my neighbor there was asuch a shy reluctant happiness that we were finally going to break the ice,
the awkward joy
it was an awkward rejoice.. and she has this little beauty mark that so not like her. because she is not so nose up in the air and standoffish, but actually really sweet and maybe even insecure., but not too much she is a
strong woman because she plays sports a javelin thrower. gosh, she reminds me of the girls back home in manhattan beach, sans the attitude.
gosh I really I hateGUYS all of a sudden their attempts to be witty and stubbly faces just drive me insane with a bilous face what a wonderfland. such a fantasy of wonderful smiles. the rock on the georgian girls' finger was ruby diamond a blood diamond
i said
I saw blood diamond
don't try to pull that on me.
she laughed even though she didn't know what the hell I was talking about. . . . ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home