Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Event Horizon

I love san francisco. Look Look Look.
its the sky and then its a pine saying i live and rest on teh sky.
I say tree. you stand up on your own.
No it is the sky that i live in . my support.
okay, i say, an dthere are chirps from all around. and somehwere a breaze comes adn blows the love of god into my kidneys. the houses are packed and this bamboo filters lightand gives me feeling of good newborn forrests.
A friendly place is not a forbidden pleasure.
It is a gully and windy road, it is a little nook that seems lodged in every cranny on this wonderful peninsula.
San Francisco tells me that if I were an astronaut I would ant to come back home an drethink my line of work, because all i ever want is here in this peerless bay. Hail the bridge of a gold, a gold so lovely that it is RED!.
Forget the moon, I am in the center of the edge of the west.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home