Friday, November 17, 2006

Tannic Acid

Tough midterm today. You know they put tannic acid. well its in... tea.

you put it on your eyeball if it ever gets irritated.



Sonia thinks I'm funny. We have a good laugh.

its great to laugh over things. we'd probably laugh over something that I won't write about. and it would ruin everything because we'd be too stuck to each other.

we are friday friends right now.



I better have gotten those problems right today otherwise i will have to throw pudding at picture of pedro's face. and his big smile.

I would like to start a book called pedro and his big smile, starring wilbur the pig, and pedro the tyranosaur. that's right it addresses speciesism, and big smilism.



Can you imagine if I went to City College! He'd probably bring a shaver, shave the hair off my head and use my hair as toilet paper. He'd then go on to read me a lullaby about these cells called neurons that live in my brain.













powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home