Wednesday, October 11, 2006

bad day

A Fucking Lab

I was sitting in the smelly class doing a fucking lab.

Protein shit. No it was worse, Disstillation, which means evaporation to get a piece of shit.

I was sick of it.

That is my abstract.

Here is my Intro.

The lab was like being in a cage while zookeepers poured unknoqn steamy liquids in a pot right next to your goddamn face.

My lab partners did alol the fucking work. Those pieces of shit. They only want to finish the damn thing… assholes… what happened to the learning process. Their brains must be freaking Pentium processors without souls and super fast.

And my GSI can’t speak or know what the hell I’m asking half the time.

Here is my Calculation

Crap + what the hell= Lab sucks

Here is my Conclusion. Distillation is like a wet burp and if its reall gut it stinks your throat.

Ive spent the whole godamnbn two hours trying to figure out hw to do this traffic court bullshit. Fuck this place, there is no happy place for an ugly man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home